Charleston’s Best Home Team
Stress-Free. Simplified. Success.
Providing full service property management within the state of South Carolina.
We have the experience you want, the dedication you need!
When it comes to property management, it is crucial for you to have a company you can trust and depend on. The unmatched level of professionalism we provide carries over into every department, our Property Management team is committed to “excellence”. As a full service property management company we offer complete property management services. Our property management services are provided at one low monthly fee of 10% a month. There are no hidden costs. Here at AgentOwned Realty, we realize that your property is a valuable investment and manage your property as if it was our own. Our primary goals are to:
- Maximize Your Cash Flow: We are committed to obtaining the maximum amount of rent for your home that market conditions will bear, thereby maximizing your income. We work hard to minimize the cost of maintenance and repairs using our extensive network of contractors.
- Minimize the Vacancy Period: We are committed to designing and executing a targeted marketing plan to rent your property as quickly as possible, thereby minimizing the time that your rental is not generating income.
- Protect Your Investment: We thoroughly screen prospective tenants and manage your property in a discreet, professional and competent manner.
- Collect all Fees and Deposits: We collect all fees from tenant and take action on delinquent accounts.
- Prepare all Documentation: We will prepare all rental and lease agreements
- Do the Work for You: We handle everything for you so you can spend your time on other priorities.
Contact us TODAY
and let Us take care of all of your property management needs!
Listed below are just a few questions frequently asked by our new clients. If you have an additional question, please feel free to contact me at (888) 992-4723.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We charge a low monthly fee of only 10% of the rental price to management your property.
Ultimately the rental market. We use our marketing skills, analysis, and judgment to optimize rents in accordance with your goals.
We carefully screen each prospective tenant and verify rental history, employment, and obtain a report to include credit history and evictions.
No. You pay nothing. The prospective tenant is responsible for any processing fees.
Security deposits are deposited into a trust account. They remain in the trust account until the tenant vacates the property. By law, any security deposit monies owed to the tenant must be refunded.
You should expect to make your property move-in ready for a tenant. This may involve painting, patchwork, carpet cleaning and repairs. Your property will rent quicker and demand a higher rental value if it is in good condition.